Misa Lukic is one of the most prominent brand and business leaders in Central and Eastern Europe.
Chief Executive Officer of Publicis One for Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), including Baltics, Greece, Turkey and some Central Asia countries. For two consecutive years, 30 countries under Misa’s leadership achieved the highest growth and profit , not only within Publicis One Worldwide (95 countries), but the entire Publicis Group (2016 – 2018).
President of the management board of Publicis Group Serbia (Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis), the most successful marketing communications network in Serbia, according to number of employees, profit and agency net revenue; “The Best Agency of the Adriatic Region 2010 - Golden Drum”; “Employer of the Year 2013” - Serbian Association of Managers; and “The Best Creative and Innovative company in Serbia 2012” - Belgrade Chamber of Commerce.
In the top management positions over the 25 years, successfully led five Marketing Communications Agencies in Eastern Europe and Middle East (CEO for Balkan Region of Saatchi & Saatchi 1997-1999 and Leo Burnett 2000-2010).
- Certified Business Coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (IPEC - Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching)
- Honorary Ambassador of Knowledge, Life Learning Academia, Slovenia.
- Member of the Management Board of the Serbian Association of Managers (SAM).
- Benchmarked with numerous awards from the most recognized creative festivals in the world: Cannes Lions, Cresta, Eurobest, Epica, Moscow Red Apple, FAB awards, EACA Care Awards, Golden Drum…
- Awarded the title of the Manager of the 2016 year by the Serbian Association of Managers.
- The youngest laureate to receive The Life Achievement Award presented by the professional Serbian Advertising Practitioners Association (UEPS)
- Marketing Person of the Year Serbia 2010 (World of Marketing)
- Leader in Creative Thinking in Serbia 2013
- Ranked among Top 100 Business Leaders of South-East Europe - Summit100
- Awarded for contribution and unselfish commitment to development and acknowledgement of public relations in South-East Europe - Pro.PR 2013
- Awarded for contribution to development and improvement of the economy in Serbia by Serbian Chamber of Commerce 2014
- Lecturer, Speaker and panelist on numerous international conferences, events and post-graduate courses, donator and humanitarian.